Are you looking for a position that will provide you with opportunities to work on challenging projects with a diverse group of individuals? Do you wish to apply your education, talent, and skill set to problem-solving in the fields of Engineering, Construction Management or Water Services? You have come to the right place. ECE’s business focus includes consulting services in Environmental Management, Water and Wastewater Engineering, Infrastructure, Transportation, and Construction Management. Whether you are in college, a recent graduate, an experienced professional or changing your career path, ECE is constantly in search of talented individuals to help out in administrative, marketing, engineering, or inspector positions. At ECE, you can expect to work side-by-side with the industry‘s best. Please view our current opportunities.
Click on a position to upload resume & application. Please download our application HERE.
+-MD - No Current Openings
02/19/2019+-Mid Level Civil or Environmental Engineers
Environ-Civil Engineering, Ltd. is currently seeking Mid-level Civil or Environmental Engineers to join our team in our Richmond, VA office. The engineer will be participating in planning, evaluation, design, permitting, and construction support services for municipal clients in the areas of water, wastewater, and stormwater.
- B.S. degree in related engineering field (Civil or Environmental) required
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years of diverse engineering experience including water/wastewater
- EIT required with an ability to obtain PE within 2 years of hire.
- NASSCO MACP, LACP, PACP Certification encouraged
- Experience in water/wastewater engineering and pipeline design
- Proficient in the following areas: hydraulic principles including friction head loss, pipe roughness, energy and hydraulic grade lines, pipe network system, hydraulic equations
- Knowledge of wastewater design of all pipe sizes, industry standards and practices, and municipal public works planning, condition assessment, design, and administration
- Knowledge of wastewater pump station and force main design, industry standards and practices, condition assessment and design
- Strong project engineer skills; some project management experience preferred
- ArcGIS, AutoCAD, and Civil 3D experience strongly preferred
- Strong project communication and document management, written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and the ability to multi-task
- Basic understanding of project management and scheduling/critical path method
- Experience using MS Office Suite (including Access and Excel), basic formulas, pivot tables and charts, formatting and page layouts.
- Serve as project engineer and senior-level engineer on medium to large scale engineering projects.
- Develop, prepare and review design drawings, specifications, calculations, plans, permit applications, models, and other technical deliverables
- Provide consultation in water/wastewater process, planning, modeling, and design
- Field investigations including field sampling observations and data collection assignments
- Perform environmental and engineering analyses
- Provide engineering services during construction
- Prepare technical reports, plans, and memorandum
- Assist in preparing and making presentations to clients, colleagues, and the public
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines, scientists, and construction inspectors
- Delegate and oversee the work of subcontractors and other technical staff and engineers
- Assist with the development of scope of services and fee budgets
- The ability to occasionally travel to project sites and other offices
PLEASE NO RECUITERS
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
***Environ-Civil Engineering, Ltd (ECE) is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, or national origin. ECE also offers full benefits for full-time employees.***